About // The Cones // How to // Green Gift // Publications // Lookbook // The story // FAQ // Resell
Waterworks is a natural plant watering system that makes caring for your houseplants incredibly easy
Each set consists of a terra-cotta cone and a water globe reservoir.
The olla-inspired watering system technique establishes a natural connection between the terra-cotta cone and its surrounding soil and roots.
The glass reservoir makes it easy to tell when it's time to refill.
About the cones
A plants' demand for water varies depending on the size and type of plant as well as the current season.
Make sure to choose the appropriate cone for your plant:
- Small: more glaze, smaller porous surface / for plants that don't need a lot of water.
- Medium / for most plants
- Large: less glaze, larger porous surface / for thirsty (or) larger plants.
Each Waterworks water globe for plants set comes with one cone in either medium, large or small (€29,-). The cones are available separately as well (€13,-), making it possible to interchange them per season.
Since the diameter of the cone is a fit for most bottles, this also opens up the opportunity to repurpose your special beer bottle collection into something useful and green.
How to work your Waterworks
1. Submerge the terra-cotta cone in water long enough to saturate the material
2. Carefully push the cone into the soil near the roots of your plant
3. Fill the glass reservoir with water and place in the terra-cotta cone - Refill when empty :-)
Gift a green thumb & green up your office